Foreigners who intend to extend their stay in Turkey beyond the time limit prescribed in their visa or intend to stay for more than ninety days must obtain a Temporary Residence Permit which is initially valid for the period of 12 months.
You will provide the following documents upon arrival in Turkey
- Colored copies of passport, visa and entry stamp page
- 4 Biometric Photos with white background
- Turkish Mobile Number issued on your passport
- Marriage certificates or Family Registration Certificate (in Case of Family TRP)
- Birth Certificates (in Case of Family TRP)
- Stamped Bank statement from the country of your residence.
We will prepare the following documents
- TRP Application File
- Turkish Tax Numbers
- Notarized Rental Agreement
- One Year Health Insurance
Renewal of Residence Permit
TRP can be obtained initially for the period of one year and can be renewed for more years on change of status from tourism. TRP can only be renewed under the following conditions:
- You own and run business in turkey
- You own property in turkey
- You marry to Turkish citizen
- You are receiving your education in Turkey
If you do not fall in any of the above category, then your TRP will not be renewed for the next year.